Mise en œuvre de Storyboard sur hardware STM32
If you build your embedded product from the very beginning with scalability in mind, you’ll be able to move from a high-end STM32MP1 to a lower-priced STM32 MCU (or vice versa) with ease when the time is right for the introduction of a new mass-market product.
Join us for a 1-hour webinar to learn how Crank Software’s Storyboard application has been helping embedded products built using STMicroelectronics hardware to stand the test of time, be scalable, and be resilient to design change.
In this webinar you will:
- Learn about what sets STMicroelectronics STM32 devices apart from other processors
- Learn how we built the Storyboard communication model to be scalable, adaptable, and optimized across platforms
- See a live demo of STM32 hardware and Storyboard created UIs
- Discover how Storyboard can help accelerate UI development while embracing product iterations that naturally occur
- Explore Storyboard features that help teams create embedded experiences that stand the test of time
- Scott Snider, Product Marketing Manager, Crank Software
- Soren Mikkelsen, Business Development Engineer for STM32 Graphics, STM
- Garry Clarkson, Field Application Engineer, Crank Software