Comment concevoir une UX optimale sur des systèmes IHM intégrés
Date: May 20th, 2020 2:00 PM EDT / 11:00 AM PDT
If you want your embedded product to be successful and be set apart from competitors, it’s important to conduct user research and invest in UX and UI design. That said, functionality should be placed front and center, as they need to be efficient and usable.
So how do you balance functionality with good design within an embedded HMI system?
For this webinar, the expert UX team at Fresh Consulting are joining forces with the embedded UI and graphics experts from Crank Software to discuss and demonstrate how to truly set your embedded application apart from the rest. By investing in the right research upfront, and establishing concrete benchmarks, you can also develop a plan for improving your application iteratively over time.
In this webinar you will:
- How to get a scientific understanding of what users want and will drive their behavior
- Blending functionality and emotion to make your application stand above the competition.
- The dos and don'ts to consider in 2020 for UX design on embedded systems
- How to facilitate smoother, more successful design handoff to development
- Case study highlights from successful embedded application projects
- How to translate these best practices into your embedded UI application in Storyboard (live demo)
- Daniel Conroy, Design Lean, Crank Software
- Marc Wallace, Director of UX Design, Fresh Consulting
- Alecia O'Brien, Director of Marketing, Crank Software